• Designed the architecture of a team-based infrastructure for two merged business units for Verizon. The data-driven process culminated in the creation of a common approach to developing and nurturing management/employee teams in the Operator Services line of business. facilitated merger integration retreats.
• As consultant to the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, facilitated a complex, yearlong strategic planning process involving 8 divisions, 200 individuals and 6 employee task forces. Process led to significant changes in human resource practices and policies, such as the creation of a management-employee team charged with implementing the plan that was the result of the process.
• Designed and delivered practicum-based supervisory training for Anixter, the world’s largest distributor of communication products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. The 10-week training program stressed applying management theory to real-world business problems and led to plans to enhance warehouse safety and reduce shipping errors.
• As consultant to a scientific branch of the federal Department of Commerce facilitated a change management initiative that resulted in a number of lasting results, including the creation of a peer mediation program still in existence 7 years after the intervention.
• Served as an executive coach to senior management in companies that included Dealtime.com, Kiodex, and Organic. Coached clients through the development of learning plansFacilitated a 12-person team through the creation of benchmarking study involving best practices for diversity management at the international Rockefeller Foundation. The study played a principal role in an ongoing change management process
• As a senior consultant for a San Francisco-based organization development firm, helped senior executives create and implement individual development plans followed by three months of coaching. Clients included Ogylby, Dealtime.com, and Kiodex.
• As a contract trainer for Rutgers University, Mercer County Community College and Bucks County Community College, designed and facilitated supervisory training modules for organizations that included Kvaerner, Physical Acoustics and Verizon. Created customized training modules for both executive teams and front-line supervisors.
• As an independent trainer and consultant, developed and facilitated training modules on a range of subjects that include grant writing, coaching skills, diversity management and team building to organizations that included New Economy start-ups, nonprofits, universities and Fortune 100 companies. Clients have included Cooper Hospital, Dealtime.com, Easter Seals, and Verizon. (Other clients listed at end of this document.)
• In-demand trainer and workshop facilitator who has presented workshops and presentations at conferences that include the National Organizational Development Network, the National Multicultural Institute, the National Conference on Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution, the National Conference on Ethnic and Racial Relations in Higher Education, and the Omega Institute.